About the course
Who are CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants.
- The Context of Management Accounting
- Classification of Costs
- Absorbing Fixed Production Overhead
- Absorption and Marginal Costing
- Specific Order Costing
- Service Costing
- Decision Making
- Manufacturing Accounts
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
- Cost Ledger Accounting
- Summarising Data and Descriptive Statistics
- Probability and Normal Distribution
The CIMA BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics course will take approximately 25 hours for you to study, we give you 24 months to complete the course so you can complete it at your own pace.