About the course
Who are CIMA?
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is the world’s largest and leading professional body of management accountants.
- Introduction to Economics
- The Price Mechanism
- Elasticity of Demand and Supply
- Market Failures and Price Regulation
- Costs and Growth of the Firm
- Market Structures
- National Income
- Money and Banking
- Inflation and Unemployment
- Government Policies to Influence an Economy
- The International Environment
- Summarising and Analysing Data
- Financial Markets and Techniques
The CIMA BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics course will take approximately 25 hours for you to study, we give you 24 months to complete the course so you can complete it at your own pace.