About the course
This Sage course will allow you to master the Sage software to a level where you can gain certification from the ICB.
• Navigating the Sage software.
• Get to grips with Chart of Accounts and Setting Up Nominal Accounts.
• Access and master Opening Balances before moving on to the Customers module where you’ll learn everything needed to track customers.
• The Supplier Notes module covers everything about dealing with suppliers.
• The Product Notes modules get you up to speed with stock takes, stock transfer, returns, reports and more.
• The Sales Invoice module will boost your invoicing skills.
• Take control of setting up a new account, allocating customer receipts, supplier payment and credit notes and more in the Bank module.
• The Projects module show you how to use the Wizard to take control of your projects.
• Sales Order Processing and Purchase Order Processing
• Master Foreign Currency
• Bank Reconciliation module to consolidate your banking skills.
• Monthly Reports and Monthly Routines.
• Master Intrastat, run a VAT return and other VAT schemes in the VAT module.
• Gain the expertise that will help you to fix errors in the Maintenance and Corrections module.