Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management (Finance)
Provided by London School of International Business
About the course
The new qualifications extend and deepen the existing coverage of the key knowledge, competencies and skills required of contemporary managers in today’s dynamic and rapidly changing global economy.
The Extended Diploma in Strategic Management provides students with a broad work-related focus and is particularly useful for those students wishing to progress to an MBA or other Masters degree programme. It is a valuable qualification on its own as it prepares graduates from any discipline for a managerial career in any industry.
- Strategic Management
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Strategic Development
- Organisational Behaviour
- Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
Finance Pathway Units
- International Business Environment
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- Quantitative Methods
- International Finance