About the course
- Over 3 hours of video lectures and 16 PDF files to enhance your learning experience
- 3 Quizzes to test your knowledge along the way
- Learn from a world-class cocktail mixologist and teacher.
- Learn how to use your mixing equipment most effectively to achieve the dream cocktail.
- Learn the mixing recipes for over 16 all-time classic cocktails
- Acquire the skills to make creative, eye-catching cocktail garnishes which will give your cocktails the cutting edge.
Are you looking to impress friends and family with a wide variety of homemade cocktails? Or perhaps you are a professional bartender looking to sharpen up your cocktail making skills? This course is designed for all levels and will guide you through the basic principles and techniques and is sure to have you mixing the best cocktails around.
Paul Martin has over 25 years experience in the mixology field and has trained over 30,000 of the worlds finest cocktail bartenders. Paul has created this easy to follow course to share his expertise with you and aims to have everyone that takes this course mixing world-class cocktails.
This is the perfect course to simplify the complex world of mixology, Paul will use all 25 years of his cocktail experience to teach you various mixing techniques, showing you how to create and present classic cocktails and how to produce top class cocktail garnishes. By the end of this course, you will have mastered 16 of the most famous cocktails including a perfect mojito, cosmopolitan and dry martini.