About the course
- Includes 65 lectures, over 6 hours of video content and
- Downloadable files and images to use throughout the course.
- Learn how to edit photos and design graphics like a pro!
- Learn how to use a large selection of tools, including burn and doge to let you edit specific parts of photos.
- Download the included photos and practice your skills as you progress through the course.
- Recommended for creative individuals who want to learn how to enhance and retouch images using photoshop.
This Photoshop course is the perfect resource for beginners to Photoshop and students new to photo editing and retouching. Within the course cover the basics of photoshop and progress to advanced techniques such as using filters, including text and creating animated gifs.
Phil Ebiner, your course teacher, graduated with a B.A. in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University. He spent his days shooting and editing videos for large and small companies. Phil currently works at UC Berkeley as an Associate Video Producer in the communications and educational technology departments and his specialities include documentary work, video editing, motion graphics, and online education.
This course will teach you how to use Photoshop and grow your skills in editing and retouching photos. Whether you want to pursue a career in image creation and photo editing or merely want to fix family photos or make funny images to send to friends; his course will take you through the fundamental aspects of Adobe Photoshop CC.