About the course
- Includes 110 lectures and 7.5 hours on-demand video.
- Learn about what CBT is and how it can be used to treat a variety of psychological disorders.
- Suitable for those interested in CBT and Psychology.
- How to identify problems and find solutions and identify the key thoughts, feelings, beliefs and behaviours to work on
- This course has been created for anyone wanting to learn about CBT. It will educate you on how to do CBT for yourself, and also for anyone interested in CBT and how to treat and manage a number of disorders
This Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) course provides a comprehensive introduction to CBT. It will not only provide you with an understanding of CBT and how it is used to treat psychological disorders as a whole, but will also help you to identify negative thoughts and behaviours and teach you how to change them.
Dan Jones is an accredited hypnotherapy trainer with 20+ years of experience in hypnosis & the healing arts, whilst also carrying out extensive and impressive research in the field. 'At Home With Gok Wan' magazine described Dan Jones as 'the UK's leading personal development coach'.
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to learn about CBT. It will educate you on how to do CBT for yourself, and also for others, as well as on how CBT can help children, workplaces and couples ; to treat and manage a number of disorders.