About the course
- Includes 10 lectures and 2 hours of content.
- Learn about how the internalized voices create low self-esteem and the shame/control/release addictive cycle.
- Learn about shame-bound family rules as well as healthy family rules.
- Learn about how children think differently than adults and the characteristics of good parenting.
- Ideal for professionals psychology students and self-help seekers and anyone who wants to learn about dysfunctional elements within families and avoid them
This Parenting course provides an essential insight into the dysfunctional family and how to avoid it and become a better parent. Dysfunctional families cause children to become disinterested which results in dysfunctional adults, marriage, and society. Learn what shame bound dysfunctional family rules are and how these rules are perpetuated.
Jef Gazley, has practised psychotherapy for over thirty years and founded Ask The Internet Therapist in 1998. He has been practising energy psychology since 1975 and is trained and certified in both traditional and Ericksonian hypnosis.
This course is suitable for professionals psychology students and self help seekers. Its also ideal for anyone who wants to learn about dysfunctional elements within families and avoid them. Learn the characteristics of good parenting as well as the shame/control/release addictive cycle and healthy family rules.