About the course
- Includes 16 lectures and 2 hours of content.
- Increase feelings of equanimity, peace, contentment and happiness.
- Use meditation to look more deeply into yourself and the nature of reality
- Understand the core of the Buddha's teachings and apply Buddha's teachings to your life
- Suitable for anyone who is interested in Buddhism as a philosophy, religion, or practical psychological handbook and wants to improve their sense of well-being and contentment
This course offers an introduction to Buddhism. Buddhism is essentially a set of tools developed over thousands of years in India, China, Japan and throughout Asia. These tools are more applicable now than ever before as we grapple with the anxiety that has become typical in modern life. This course will introduce to you what Buddhism is, how it can help you develop happiness, contentment, equanimity, peace, and love so that you can deal with modern challenges effectively.
Greg Vanderford became very interested in Buddhism while living in Vietnam for over five years from 2007 to 2012. He also has a masters degree in education and is a full-time real estate investor and online entrepreneur, offering courses to thousands of students.
This course is ideal for anyone who experiences anxiety or struggles with constant worrying. You will learn different breathing meditations which you can then use to increase feelings of equanimity, peace, contentment and happiness. It will help you to understand the core Buddha's teachings and apply them within your own life. You can also use meditation to look more deeply into yourself and the nature of reality