About the course
- 28 lectures with 3.5 hours of video content, plus supporting module guides
- Learn how to see the divorce through your children's eyes.
- Become parenting partners, who support each other in a way that is best for your child
- Learn communication skills that will benefit your relationship with both your previous partner and your child
- How to parent well in the midst of ongoing conflict.
- This course is ideal for anyone who has children and is going through a divorce or separation
This course is designed to provide those who are going through a divorce or who have recently separated with the tools to be the parent that your children need, in such a difficult time. Learn how to communicate with them and your previous partner, so that all three parties can live a healthy and enjoyable life.
This course is led by Jean McBride, a licensed marriage and family therapist in Colorado, USA. For more that 30 years she has specialised in helping families deal with issues related to divorce and remarriage. Jean has a passion for helping parents to succeed because she knows that this is the catalyst for a healthy, fulfilled life for the child.
Enrol on this course and learn how to be the parent that your children need after separation or divorce.