About the course
- Includes 34 lectures and 3.5 hours of content.
- Make practical use of Mindfulness techniques to prevent relapse into old behaviours, drinking or drug use.
- Learn simple methods to challenge negative thoughts and feelings
- Incorporate methods to deepen connection and capacity to foster a lifestyle promoting Mindfulness and compassion in Recovery.
- This Course is suitable for any student committed to recovery from any form of addiction.
Learn how to use mindfulness and compassion training in recovery and incorporate effective and practical techniques into your recovery. You will learn how to enhance your own Recovery process, cultivate self-compassion and self-care and integrate Mindful practices which will aid posture, breathing, and awareness, empowering your Recovery experience.
Mandy Johnson will help you to understand addiction, initiate recovery and integrate practices to gain insight into addiction and enhance your Recovery Experience. This course will offer solutions and prepare you for a meaningful recovery journey. Mandy will call upon her years of Clinical experience, understanding of theory and practical application of approaches in a focused, safe and confidential online environment.
This course is specifically tailored towards students committed to recovery from any form of addiction and can also be utilised by any student seeking to cope with discomfort from any life-changing experiences, including loss, grief, illness and conflict. It can aid any student working on issues of self-esteem and self-actualisation, as well as Counsellors, Therapists and Practitioners working with those in Recovery.