About the course
The Reiki Diploma including attunements for level 1 & 2
The Reiki course is perfect for individuals who are interested in learning more about becoming a reiki healer. This course provides information on how to use the principles of reiki for a variety of different healing purposes.
Reiki is a Japanese philosophy that some believe aids stress, sleep disturbance and low energy levels. It's a widely popular therapy, and today's course will teach you everything you need to know to start a Reiki practice, or just to treat your friends and family. As you work your way through this course, you will obtain a comprehensive overview of this form of holistic healing and the different career options available to you.
The Study Process
As the course is completed online it offers students the opportunity to study course material whenever and wherever suitable. You can access course material 24 hours a day and study at a pace that is comfortable for you. Many individuals who study this course are able to work a full-time job while learning, which allows them to achieve their goals of learning reiki easily.
You can access your course from any device that allows you to access the internet, and receive online support while you train from a professional course tutor. Furthermore, thanks to the flexible modules, you will find the course incredibly easy to navigate through fro beginning to end.
Upon completion of your course, you will be required to complete a multiple-choice exam and pass, you will then be awarded your courses certificates. We can post this to you for an additional cost, or you can download and print the certificate at home for free.
As a partner with NUS (the National Union of Students) once you've purchased your course you are eligible to apply for an NUS Extra card which gives you thousands of discounts with top high-street brands to online stores.
Benefits of studying the Reiki Course
There are various advantages for those who work towards earning a reiki course certificate online.
These include some of the following:
- support family members or yourself through an illness
- provide reiki as a preventative measure against sickness to yourself, children, partners or family
- support yourself during stressful periods and increase your well being and others
- allow yourself to feel relaxed just like you do when receiving a reiki treatment
- manage your pain and ease your suffering
- go further with your own healing journey
- compliment other holisitic modalities e.g. massage, physiotherapy, amatsu etc
- support yourself and your patients in the medical environment .eg. nurses, doctors, caretakers etc