About the course
Super-practical PHP: Learn, by example, how to build a smart website with cookies, sessions, login authentication, MySQL integration, Object Oriented PHP and lots more!
Let's parse that.
- This course is super-practical: packed with knowledge you can put to use right away, while still giving you a good foundational understanding of web programming, not just PHP.
- Its about building smart websites: these days, its not OK for a website just to look snappy - login, cookies and sessions are considered necessities, not luxuries anymore
- In this course, we will learn by example. Each example is self-contained, has its source code attached, and gets across a specific PHP use-case. Each example is simple by itself, but they come together as building blocks to build complex use cases.
What's included in this course:
- Installing and setting up a basic web server with PHP
- Web security basics: validating and sanitizing user input data. Web forms, mitigating XSS and XSRF attacks
- MySQL Integration and Installation: Connecting to a database, running queries, processing results, prepared statements. Easy integration with MySQL so it's dead simple to work with databases for permanent data storage
- Cookies, Sessions and the differences between them, using sessions without cookies
- End to end login authentication
- Object oriented PHP, classes, inheritance, polymorphism
- GET, POST and other superglobals
Using discussion forums
Please use the discussion forums on this course to engage with other students and to help each other out. Unfortunately, much as we would like to, it is not possible for us at Loonycorn to respond to individual questions from students:-(
We're super small and self-funded with only 2 people developing technical video content. Our mission is to make high-quality courses available at super low prices.
The only way to keep our prices this low is to *NOT offer additional technical support over email or in-person*. The truth is, direct support is hugely expensive and just does not scale.
We understand that this is not ideal and that a lot of students might benefit from this additional support. Hiring resources for additional support would make our offering much more expensive, thus defeating our original purpose.
It is a hard trade-off.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Who is the target audience?
- YEP! Students who are looking to use the power of programming to build dynamic web sites
- YEP! Students who are looking to get into the nitty gritty of advanced PHP constructs such as cookies, sessions and object oriented programming
- No prior programming experience needed, this course starts at zero
- A little basic HTML, CSS and SQL will be helpful for some of the examples - not really required though!
- Apply advanced constructs such as cookies, sessions and object oriented programming correctly
- Mitigate basic web security risks by sanitizing and validating user input
- Build a robust login authentication system using MySQL to allow users to sign up and log into your site
- Harness the power of programming to build intelligent, interactive and personalized web sites
Click to Continue Reading: https://www.simpliv.com/search
Registration Link: https://www.simpliv.com/php/learn-by-example-php-for-dynamic-websites
simpliv youtube course & tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZZevQcSlAK689KbsrMvEog?view_as=subscriber
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/simplivllc