About the course
Have you suffered from the feeling of loneliness, as though you would like to find a partner to join you in your journey through life? Perhaps you’ve found your soul mate, yet feel the “spark” that once ignited as slowly burned low due to the daily pressures of life. No matter your relationship status, this course in the topic of relationship science will give you the tools you need to approach romantic relationships in a manner conducive of honoring your own well being as well as caring for another person completely.
Throughout this course in relationship science, you will learn the importance of understanding the topics and issues related to relationships, attraction, seduction, intimacy and more.
With a concentrated effort in the topics of self-improvement, communication, and effort, participants of this e-learning course module will quickly find that the way potential and current partners see us is within our control. Through discipline, motivation, and thoughtfulness, you can utilize the tools demonstrated throughout our course modules to be a better husband or wife, girlfriend or boyfriend, life partner, or overall person. While finding love after taking this course is not guaranteed, you will certainly walk away from this with a greater understanding of yourself and a grasp on the psychology behind relationships and how to make your own ones thrive.
Sign up today and start building a strong foundation for a better, more fulfilling romantic life!
Module 1: Introduction to relationship science
- 1.1 What is relationship science?
- 1.2 Mindfulness and self-awareness
- 1.3 Setting personal relationship goals
- 1.4 Expectations and boundaries
Module 2: Attraction, compatibility, and seduction
- 2.1 The laws of attraction
- 2.2 Personality types and compatibility
- 2.3 The art of seduction
- 2.4 Presenting your best self to the world
Module 3: Body language
- 3.1 How body language can change messages and perceptions
- 3.2 Gestures
- 3.3 Facial expressions
- 3.4 Body movement and postures
Module 4: Where and how to meet your future partner
- 4.1 Meeting that “special someone”
- 4.2 Places to meet potential romantic partners
- 4.3 Dating agencies and speed dating
- 4.4 Social media and online dating
Module 5: The first date
- 5.1 Taking the initiative
- 5.2 First date etiquette
- 5.3 Conversation starters
- 5.4 Where do you take it from here?
Module 6: Topics in dating
- 6.1 Commitment and communication
- 6.2 Integrating sex and intimacy into the equation
- 6.3 Introducing your partner to family and friends
- 6.4 Single parents and involving children in the relationship
- 6.5 Moving in together and other long-term commitments
Module 7: Relationship concerns
- 7.1 Arguments and how to deal with them
- 7.2 Jealousy and adultery
- 7.3 Financial issues
- 7.4 Options for seeking help and guidance
- 7.5 Acknowledging when the relationship just isn’t going to work
Module 8: Looking toward the future
- 8.1 Marriage
- 8.2 Family
- 8.3 Keeping the romance alive
- 8.4 Maintaining a healthy sex life
- 8.5 Mutual respect, compromise, and support