About the course
There’s something very nurturing about taking good care of your body. Don’t you feel great after an evening of pure indulgence in cleansing and beautifying? You’ll also be a better company and sleep more soundly.
There’s a lot to know about good body care – how to treat it, what to use, what to eat and what to avoid. You’ll find excellent tips on the best route to a body you love and the answers to your questions, including:
Should I ever expose my skin to the sun?
Can I help oily skin with my diet?
What special care should I take of my skin type?
How often should I exfoliate my face?
What’s the best method for hair removal?
What should I eat to improve my hair and nails?
We’ll also show you how to do a great mani-pedi, how to make your own natural products and much more. Unwrap this course now and give yourself the love you deserve.
Module 1: Let’s Get Under Your Skin
- Structure of skin
- Skin types
- 5 Skin care myths
Module 2: You Can Eat Yourself Beautiful!
- Skin and the nutrients it needs
- How to eat yourself beautiful?
- How to correct problem skin with diet and supplementation – what to include & avoid.
Module 3: Practical Skincare Regimes for Different Skin Types
- Dry skin
- Oily Skin
- Skin with acne
- Young skin
- Middle aged skin
- Mature skin
Module 4: Tips for Types – Skincare for Different Ethnicities
- Black / African Americans
- Hispanic / Latinos
- Pacific Islanders / Native Americans
Module 5: Hot and not Bothered, Cool and Protected – Seasonal Skin Care
- Change your skincare routine as seasons change.
Module 6: On the Bright Side – Is the Sun Really That Bad?
- Specific supplements for great looking skin
- Sunscreens – a critical view
- Natural treatments for accidental sunburn
- Fake Tanning
Module 7: Can I Push Back Time? A Realistic Approach to Reducing Ageing Effects
- Anti-ageing skin care for different ethnic skin types
- The ingredients to look for in anti-ageing products
- How skin changes with each big birthday?
- What about Botox and Lifting?
Module 8: Treat Yourself – The Best Skin and Body Treatments
- What you must avoid if you want healthy, beautiful skin?
- Exfoliation and moisturising all over
- Skin care treatments you can do at home (incl. facials)
- Make your own natural skincare products
- Natural treatments for dry, scaly or itchy skin
- Treatments worth paying for
Module 9: Have it off! Hair Removal Examined
Module 10: Reach Out and Touch – Hand and Foot Care
- A really good home manicure
- A really good home pedicure
- Specific food and nutrients for strong, shiny, healthy nails
- Foot skin care and treating problems including nail fungus
Module 11: SLEEK, SEXY, FABULOUS HAIR
- Hair types and their qualities
- 10 tips for healthy, shiny hair
- Best treatments for different hair types
- Specific food and nutrients for lustrous, healthy hair and scalp
- What to stop doing now to keep your hair in good shape?
Module 12: MAN! YOU LOOK GOOD
- Skincare routine
- Surviving daily shaving heroically
- Taking care of your beard or moustache
- Hands and Feet
- Tame your mane