About the course
This diploma course is filled with comprehensive modules, which will teach you the following:
- Learn more about the role of the hotel manager.
- Identify with the products and services you will be expected to provide to your guests on a daily basis.
- Understand why appearance is so important in this role.
- Know what skills you need to complete your duties in an orderly and organised fashion.
- Learn how to deal with your customers to surpass their expectations daily, whether it's taking a booking over the phone or welcoming them to your hotel on arrival.
- Get a good understanding on welcoming guests to the hotel, along with essential checking in and checking out procedures that should be followed.
- Learn how to manage the front desk effectively.
- Understand more about housekeeping and how to ensure the rooms are always serviced to the highest standards.
- Understand hotel terminology and terms you will hear on a regular basis.
- Know what leadership qualities you are going to need to manage a team effectively.
- Learn about the paperwork and reporting you will need to conduct your duties effectively and keep your finger on the pulse at all times.
- Know the difference between front and back of house and how to manage the front of house at all times.
- Learn how to deal with unexpected emergencies.
- Get information and advice on how to market the hotel to attract more guests to ensure a good occupancy rate throughout the year.
To get 80% off the course fee, please use the code JOBSTODAY80 at the checkout.