About the course
What you will learn?
- Understand your role as a holiday rep and how to secure yourself a position at a luxury resort.
- Get to know the career prospects for holiday reps from what traits tour operators look for to your certifications, passport and more.
- Know what types of holiday reps there are and the importance of being able to work as part of a team.
- Get a good understanding of British tourism and how age old traditions still play a role today.
- Receive valuable information on the different sectors associated with travel and tourism. Learn what makes the travel industry thrive.
- Learn how economical factors can influence your career moving forward, along with threats to the tourism industry at any given time.
- Identify the top qualities you need to have to ensure you are a team player. You will also learn how to sustain high team morale.
- Know your duties from health and safety to responsibilities, entertainment and more.
- Learn how to present yourself in a professional manner from uniforms to behaviour. This module will also provide you with valuable information on protecting yourself and occupations hazards you need to be aware of.
- Understand the legal side of the job. Know the Trade Descriptions Act, the Disability Discriminations Act and why you need to understand Denied Boarding Legislation.
- Get a firm understanding on guest safety from tips and advice to why it's so important.
- Learn how to deal with customer complaints effectively from resolving disputes to dealing with difficult customers.
- Understand the administrative tasks of the job including reporting, cash handling and currency conversions.
- Learn how to hold the perfect customer meeting that makes a lasting impression.
- Get a good understanding on the basics of selling with valuable information on sales presentations to help you achieve success.
- Know how to handle transfers quickly and effectively to ensure the highest level of service at all times.
To get 80% off the course fee, please use the code JOBSTODAY80 at the checkout.