About the course
The course comprises of fourteen information packed modules, which will teach you the following:
- Understand what work you will do as a professional oven cleaner along with the essential equipment you will need to produce the best results.
- Learn why training in oven cleaning is a benefit and where to find the best positions where you will use your knowledge, the difference between working for yourself or for someone else and how to secure long term commercial contracts for oven cleaning.
- Know what types of oven cleaning jobs are available.
- Get a good understanding of oven cleaning equipment. Know the products and tools you will need, the purpose of each one and how to ensure you meet the strict health and safety regulations.
- Know about chemical safety and what regulations you need to adhere to. Learn what documentation you will need to support industry cleaning products, who is responsible for health and safety compliance and so much more.
- Learn about the working conditions you can expect from how long it will take to complete a job, why safety clothing is so important and various pricing structures you should take advantage of.
- Understand the various oven cleaning techniques and expected standards. Know what tools you should be using for different surfaces and what techniques to use to deep clean ovens effectively.
- Know how to clean Rayburn and AGA cookers. Know how to identify these two common cookers, what products you should use and what are the most common operating temperatures of these two appliances.
- Learn everything you need to know about commercial oven cleaning from what’s involved to dry steam cleaning to the equipment you will need.
- Get a good understanding of environmentally friendly oven cleaning “green cleaning.” Learn about powerful natural de-greasers and the benefits of steam cleaning rather than using chemical solutions.
- Learn how to run an oven cleaning service effectively to achieve success. Learn what it entails to run a service effectively, host to boost your customer service levels and how many ovens you can expect to clean on a daily basis.
- Know how to start your own oven cleaning business from initial start up costs to marketing and developing your online presence.
- Learn about business insurance, tax and the equipment you will need when starting your own oven cleaning business.
- Understand what is entailed when hiring staff to work for you, including your responsibilities as an employer and when you should write a health and safety policy, plus so much more.
To get 80% off the course fee, please use the code JOBSTODAY80 at the checkout.