About the course
Trade the Forex course is designed to teach you everything you will ever need to know about trading forex, the course covers a wide number of topics. You can expect to learn the following when completing this information packed course:
- Why forex is the ideal choice for dealers and traders and why conflict around the world has an impact on forex.
- Learn why you should trade and how you can start trading with a minimum outlay.
- Understand the importance of goal setting, how online trading minimising risk and why market place quotes are to the four decimal places.
- Learn why spread betting provides you with tax free earning and the major markets you can trade in.
- Understand what equipment you are going to need to succeed in forex, the costs involved and the minimum software requirements for trading online.
- Get insight into the simple deals, how to read price quotes and how to identify with up to date market prices.
- Learn what intraday trade are and their expiry dates.
- Learn about rolling trades and how they work.
- Know what stop losses are, learn about margin trading and when you should limit your profit potential.
- Take advantage of demo accounts, practice placing a trade.
- Get a short-list of online bookmakers, learn the various documentation and what you need to do with the documentation relating to your online trading account.
- Learn what to look for on your trading screen and what information you will need to make accurate trading decisions.
- Get to know simple trading methods. Learn about the bear and bull signals in graphs and how to hedge your trades to offset any losses.
- Learn more about trading psychology. How media can have an impact on financial markets.
- Learn how to interpret charts, learn about momentum and how to use it in different trading methods and learn to interpret baselines and ceilings.
- Know what arbitrage is and how to spot the profit differences between price points.
- Learn more about technical analysis.
- Get information on charts for advanced analysis such as candlestick charts, three elements contained in bar charts and how to interpret the simplest line charts.
- What are technical indicators and how to use them in your trading experience.
- Gain useful information and binary trading data to help you achieve success when trading online.
To get 80% off the course fee, please use the code JOBSTODAY80 at the checkout.