About the course
WORKING AT HEIGHT
This general working at height course is designed for anyone whose job requires them to work at height. The course focuses on what you need to know to use the right working at height safety equipment in order to create the safest working environment possible.
- Understand the Relevant Health & Safety, Working at Height Regulations and Legislation
- Knowing and Avoiding the Hazards of Working at Height
- Understanding the Importance of Carrying Out Risk Assessments
- Identify and Select the Correct Type of Safety Equipment and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for Each Task
- Inspection, Maintenance and Record Keeping
- Employers and Employees Responsibilities
HL Services offers CPD Accredited and Certificated online training courses following the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
The online nature of the courses means that they are cheaper, but do not compromise the quality
We take pride in our customer service, offering dedicated Tutor Support via email, online messenger and telephone
The test will be multiple choice. You can retake the test at no extra cost to improve your grade.
The learning can be viewed after the test for future reference..
The courses come complete with both online "class room" style training and downloadable documentation to aid your learning
You have 12 months in which to complete the course
All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system for your future reference.
You are able to access training courses on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
The average course takes 2 to 4 hours.
At the end of the course you will be able to prove your knowledge as well by having skills that they can apply and evidence in the workplace.
If you are looking for training services so that you can support your staff, remain compliant, get a new job, start a new career or expand your current learning and development then this the place to start.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|