About the course
HL Services offers CPD Accredited and Certificated online training courses following the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
The online nature of the courses means that they are cheaper, but do not compromise the quality.
We take pride in our customer service, offering dedicated Tutor Support via email, online messenger and telephone.
The test will be multiple choice. You can retake the test at no extra cost to improve your grade.
The learning can be viewed after the test for future reference.
The courses come complete with both online "class room" style training and downloadable documentation to aid your learning.
You have 12 months in which to complete the course.
All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system for your future reference.
You are able to access training courses on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
The average course takes 2 to 4 hours.
At the end of the course you will be able to prove your knowledge as well by having skills that they can apply and evidence in the workplace.
If you are looking for training services so that you can support your staff, remain compliant, get a new job, start a new career or expand your current learning and development then this the place to start.
The courses are accessible for everyone so even the busiest care worker or care manager will be able to fit some learning in to their lifestyle. This is especially useful for those doing shift work and uneven work patterns so unable to commit to a regular training course and persons new in to the Health & Social Care Sector.
CARE CERTIFICATE - Standard 13: Health and Safety
1. Be accountable by making sure you can answer for your actions or omissions 2. Promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their carers at all times 3. Work in collaboration with your colleagues to ensure the delivery of high quality, safe and compassionate healthcare, care and support 4. Communicate in an open and effective way to promote the health, safety and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their carers
Learning Outcomes - National Occupational Standards
- CHS2 Assist in the administration of medicine
- CHS 6 Move and position individuals
- SCDHSC0022 Support the health and safety of yourself and individuals
- SCDHSC0223 Contribute to moving and positioning individuals
- SCDHSC0032 Promote health, safety and security in the work setting
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|