There is a lawful requirement for every licensed premises to make sure that they have an age verification policy relating to the supply of alcohol on their premises. This online age verification training course enables you to complete the legal requirement by providing you with a “model age verification policy” and by detailing each of the procedures you need to follow in order to verify the age and I.D. of younger and younger looking customers.
- Current law on age verification for alcohol sales
- How to go about challenging for proof of age
- Exactly what a policy on age verification should say
- How to make the decision to ask for proof of age
- Explaining why you are asking for a proof of age
- Identifying which proofs of age are and are not acceptable
- Some common conflict scenarios
- Procedures for putting the policy into practice
- Refusing a proxy sale of alcohol
- How you should deal with an angry or abusive customer who won’t take no for an answer
- Techniques to adopt if the customer won’t accept a refusal to serve
- Your exit from a high-risk situation
- The consequences for failing to implement a policy on age verification for the sale of alcohol.
Use the code: Jobstoday10 for an additional 10% off your course cost.
Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Expert Online Training: Our courses use only the industry’s finest instructors. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
Navigation and Controls: These self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.