East Riding College
About East Riding College
This section tells you all about East Riding College, our campuses, senior staff and governors, policies and other information. Navigate using the menu on the left.
A welcome from the Principal
Hello and welcome to our website. Here, you will find a great deal of information to help you find out about East Riding College, the courses we offer and the kind of experience you can expect during your studies here. You can learn about our campuses, our excellent facilities and some of the people who work here, and you can read our latest inspection reports.
All our courses are listed and there is additional information about how we can help you determine your career path and the support available to you while at the College, as well as a section about our students, their outstanding work and some of the activities they take part in.
This site also features a dedicated section for employers who are considering workforce development and would like to know more about the services we offer.
The vacancies area features information for people who are considering applying for a job with the College and tells you more about our current vacancies and what it's like to work here.
If you want to know more or simply want to have a look around the College campuses, come along to one of our open events. If you need help deciding what your next step should be, go to the support and advice page to find out how you can contact our guidance officers.
The East Riding College mission
East Riding College will be a leader in the economic and social development of the region, working in partnership to provide access to the highest quality education and skills training to meet the needs of individuals, employers and the wider community.
1. East Riding College strives to achieve success for its community - the needs of learners and stakeholders come first.
2. Learners and staff will be treated with respect and consideration as individuals whose contribution to the College is recognised.
3. Quality is at the heart of all that we do. We aim to be responsive and efficient, offering value for money. In our pursuit of excellence we recognise that individually and collectively we can always improve. We are all accountable for results.
4. Promotion of equality of opportunity and diversity, and the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults are commitments which all members of the College actively pursue.
5. The willingness to contribute to and respond to change is fundamental to our success.
6. Clarity and openness of communication are essential throughout the College.