We are looking for a talented and motivated multi-disciplined (CCTV, intruder and access control) systems engineer to install and maintain security systems. Applicants must have a proven track record in the security sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral part in a growing company.
· Installation of systems at various sites, predominantly commercial with some domestic
· Ensure repairs and installations of systems are to a high standard
· Meet with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site
· Work to strict company/client deadlines on installations
· Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
· Applicants should meet the following criteria:
· Experience of CCTV, Intruder and Access Control installation, servicing and repair. Experience of producing reports and completing paperwork accurately. Experience of working closely with clients and customers. The ability to work on your own and willingness to show initiative. Must be computer literate as you will be working with IP equipment A full UK driving license is essential.
In return we offer a competitive salary package.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full written references will be required – as will a 5 year checkable work or back to school history, you will be vetted to BS7858 standard.