Male and Female Carers / Support Workers
Making a difference in another person’s life is a truly fulfilling experience.
There are not many careers that allow you to give back to your community whilst enabling you to build a career to be proud of. At Cherish UK we are looking to expand our team of care professionals and are recruiting across the Blackpool area.
Cherish UK Ltd are looking to recruit caring, hard-working and enthusiastic support workers who are passionate about providing a quality care service to children and adults within their own homes. We currently have vacancies for male and female support workers to work days, evenings and weekends.
Working with adults with disabilities and additional needs your duties may include, assisting with personal care, food preparation, housekeeping, shopping and engaging with clients for social activities and enrichment.
Desirable qualifications NVQ level 2 / 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care however we believe you cannot teach people to care, that comes naturally so don’t worry if you have no experience or qualifications. We will help you to learn how to provide the support people need when working within their own home.
So if you’re looking for a change in career or a new fulfilling challenge, Cherish UK can offer you:
- An excellent training and induction programme
- An opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care
- Flexible working hours, both full and part time available
- A real opportunity for progression within a growing business
- A pay scale that exceeds the National Minimum Wage and Living Wage
- Contracted hours
- Contribution towards petrol expenses
- Use of the company pool cars
So if you think that care work is the right challenge for you please contact Alex Wood at our head office on 01253 766888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.