Teaching Assistant Courses - Start a rewarding career in Teaching
Start a career in teaching as a Teaching Assistant with our range of accredited courses.
Have you dreamed of being a teacher assistant or do you have a passion for working with children? Our teaching assistant diploma courses can provide you with a great online education experience with five courses rolled into one for added convenience.
To start a career as a teaching assistant you need to be qualified to a certain standard to be considered for the position , we can train you for as little as £50 so you can pursue your new exciting rewarding career.
Once you’ve qualified you can apply or teaching assistant roles in a nursery, infant or junior schools, special schools, secondary schools or independent schools. On average teaching assistants earn between 14-18K per annum with generous holidays.
You could also go on to train as a teacher if you meet the entry requirements.
Your day to day activities may include:
- getting the classroom ready for lessons
- listening to children read or reading to them
- helping children with special educational needs
- helping teachers plan lessons and prepare teaching materials
- helping teachers manage class behaviour
- supervising group activities
- looking after children who are upset
- clearing away materials and equipment
- helping with outings and sports events
- keeping records on children's progress
- leading classes with help from the teacher
So if this sounds like a career for you, please click apply and fill in our short form and will contact you to discuss our training course in more detail so you can start your new career as a teaching assistant.