Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/ RMN)
We are looking for a Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/ RMN) for a residential & nursing care home in Partington, Greater Manchester. This is an award-winning home which specialise in dementia, nursing and residential services.
You will be joining a leading residential & nursing provider with services across the UK. They specialise in personalised care packages, ensuring all their residents can make their own choices in a relaxed atmosphere.
Our prestigious client offer an excellent sponsorship package including:
- Competitive salaries, £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Welcome bonus of £1,000 (performance bonus 2 weeks salary after 12m, 4 weeks salary after 24 months
- Paid NMC Pin renewal fee (after 12months service)
- Annual bonuses and on-going annual clinical training
What Qualifications and experience will I need for the Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/ RMN) role?
- Qualified Nurse with an active PIN Number
- Compassionate nature and the ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative residential and nursing provider who strive to make their residents happy, healthy and independent in a home from home atmosphere. So, if you are a Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/ RMN) keen to progress and prove yourself, this is the position for you, so please click on apply!