Customer Service Advisor
An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a highly skilled and dedicated team.
As the first point of contact you will need a natural aptitude and strong passion for assisting customers. Responding to calls and emails you will be responsible for the first line support, information and updates for our customers. Whether this is by answering questions, giving appropriate remote training or gathering enough information for others in the team to investigate, being the best in our market at supporting our customers is our goal and should be yours.
Since all our systems are software based a knowledge of how to use a computer and basic software such as the MS Office suite is essential. Equally important is good inter-personal skills, clear communication and having the ability to explain in layman’s terms, things that might be technical.
In return the role will offer you a chance to shine and make your mark, in a friendly, dynamic and focused environment. Working directly with the company founders and with ownership of your own projects you will be given the chance to flourish as you gain more experience.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks:
- General customer support, including answering incoming support emails/incoming telephone calls.
- Coordinate and run customer training.
- Engage in shift working patterns as required (Evening and Weekend).
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Computer literate including the use of Microsoft Office.
- GSCE qualifications in Maths and English.
Useful Experience (NOT ESSENTIAL – FULL TRAINING GIVEN):
- Complaint handling and problem-solving experience.
About the Company:
Easy Live Auction is an innovative and progressive company that provides real-time live bidding, back office management and website services to auction houses nationally and internationally.
Our commitment to quality and ease-of-use has allowed us to create an enviable reputation within our industry.