The Board is seeking a Non-Executive Director with executive board level experience and a background in infrastructure, estate and asset management. They should be able to demonstrate a proven track record, their understanding of the values of public life and stakeholder engagement.
Familiarity with local issues in the region surrounding the Port is desirable. The post attracts modest remuneration, with a commitment of 20 days per annum.
- Thriving, diverse, modern trust port
- Excellent infrastructure and facilities
- Highly commercial enterprise
- Turnover of c £13million
- Broad range of cargoes - aggregates, steel, timber and cereals
- Extensive property portfolio
The closing date for applications is 29th September 2017 with interviews due to take place on the 26th and 27th October 2017.
For an application pack, please download from www.shoreham-port.co.uk/jobs or alternatively contact Nicky Goldsbrough at firstname.lastname@example.org.