Digital Marketing Recruitment Consultant (Media Agencies)
Do you already have a background in marketing recruitment and you're now looking to work with one of the industry's most established agencies as a digital marketing recruitment consultant? Or perhaps, you're working in a digital marketing agency and love the idea of bringing all your knowledge and expertise to help people build really rewarding careers?
The Role of a Digital Marketing Recruitment Consultant is pretty straight forward until you meet the team at Stopgap. Stopgappers have a unique and enthusiastic way about doing things differently.
We go out of our way to really understand our candidates and ensure we are offering our clients a top-notch service, keeping up to date with industry news, trends and the latest in talent attraction thinking and processes.
Day to day Recruiting
You'll consistently deliver a service that exceeds expectations to both candidates and clients, being both a trusted advisor and mentor all in one.
For candidates you will be looking after the following:-
- Sourcing through various channels: advertising, word of mouth, social and networking
- Undertaking CV appraisals and conducting screening interviews
- Maintaining liaison with candidates and building long-term relationships
- All candidate management during the recruitment process, arranging interviews, giving feedback and negotiating offers
And for clients, you will have a reputation of being an expert in your field and be the number one go-to person when they are looking to hire.
You'll be filling vacancies at all levels in digital marketing and media agency roles and you'll know the industry inside out.
No two days will be the same, you will:-
- Take full client job briefs, prioritising your workload
- Negotiate fees with clients, oversee billing procedures
- Keep abreast of key developments and industry insights
- Build your client pool, keep in regular contact, attend industry events
Digital Marketing Recruitment Consultant | Recruitment Consultant | Hiring | Talent Attraction | Digital Marketing | Media Agency
What will you bring? Firstly, you will bring bags of energy and enthusiasm and a real desire to make a difference to someone's career. We build trusted partnerships and as a Stopgapper you'll be naturally friendly, positive, driven to succeed and a great team player.
You will have already built up a strong network of knowledge in the digital marketing and media industry and be comfortable filling all agency roles.
Comfortable with business development, you will enjoy the cut and thrust of building up both new and existing client relationships.
In particular, you will also have the following skills and attributes:-
- Excellent long-term client and candidate relationship skills
- A demonstrably high degree of ethics and integrity and ability to build trust with people at all levels
- You are a natural juggler, able to multi task and show initiative
- Strong commercial acumen and tenacious in your approach
- An honest and, open and collaborative working style
About Our Company:
Based in beautiful Richmond, Stopgap is the UK's leading independent marketing recruitment agency. Run by ex-marketers, we work hard to challenge the recruitment industry's reputation for bad practice and poor service.
We're also totally passionate about having a great working environment and looking after our team too.
So, what's on offer? At Stopgap, our team comes first. We have a fun office environment, offer really generous salary and holidays, weekly massages, on-site gym, free breakfast and fruit, a 'Mind, Body and Soul' allowance, fridge stocked with cold drinks, beers and wine and lots of social events and annual away days!
If this sounds like the role for you, send over your CV by hitting the Apply Button and tell us why you're a great fit asap!