Senior Digital Designer
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Designer to join a well-established digital agency based in London.
As a Senior Digital Designer, you will be responsible for working hands on in creative work with their bigger accounts. You will work closely with the web development & SEO team to finish projects to a very high standard.
Apart from having a friendly personality and a good, professional attitude, you will own and drive client relationships by consulting on look & feel, tone, brand and customer experience.
As a Senior Digital Designer, your duties and responsibilities will be:
Being a part of the Design Team
- You will participate in brainstorms and idea generation sessions including spearheading new digital innovations, creative technologies and touch points
- Keep an eye on project budgets, time constraints and quality of design work
- You will work across a variety of digital accounts and projects to create high quality website concepts, website screenshots, logos, typography and printing materials
- You will work closely with development and SEO teams in helping bring to life strategies, roadmaps, user journeys and personas
- Work together with Project Managers to fully understand client’s needs and suggestions whilst offering well thought out and executed design solutions for each project
An ideal Senior Digital Designer will have the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive digital design experience including demonstrative experience working in an agency
- Have a vast amount of website design, showcased in your portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be a bright, ambitious and eager character that thrives on creative excellence
- Be a strong communicator with excellent presentation and client facing skills, who can lead back up design concepts to co-workers and clients
- Experience of observing user research and translating user research into design decisions
- Strive to always be up to date understanding and knowledge of creative, web and marketing trends
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Working knowledge of user-centred design principles and practices
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing work across multiple platforms
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English & have excellent organisational skills
- Past experience in working for a digital agency is a must
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary dependent upon experience.
Alongside offering a competitive salary, we provide employees with a great place to work – Benefits include company events such as bowling, team breakfasts, summer BBQ’s and other team building activities. You would also be offered half a day off for birthdays, childcare voucher scheme along with much more.
Based at their Creative Design Studio in London, it has great transport links, amongst having some gems of eateries meaning you have a vast amount of choice for food close by.
About the company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established digital agency, operating since the mid 90’s. They are a medium sized company, with a respected reputation within the digital industry for Branding, Web Design solutions, Web development, SEO and Internet Marketing.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 462621044 / INDLP