Cowick Hall, Goole
A global leader in speciality chemicals, Croda is the name behind some of the world’s biggest brands providing practical, environmentally minded solutions to the problems of everyday life. In 34 countries, our 4,000 employees work to improve a diverse range of markets - from personal and health care, to home care and plastics.
Croda is a global speciality chemical company inspired by nature. We produce the most innovative range of renewable, naturally derived ingredients in the world. You probably don’t know it, but you are already benefiting from our work as our pioneering products are vital to many leading brands. We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment, developing our people and supporting local communities. We are passionate and excited about how we can develop and utilise new technologies to shape and inspire changes within the dynamic market sectors we work in.
We have an excellent opportunity for you to join our 2018 European Graduate Intake. Our IT Development Programme, is a rotational scheme based at our Head Office, Cowick Hall in East Yorkshire and is made up of three, nine month placements within different Information Technology areas. These will encompass running our business processes and getting business information from SAP, Data Analytics, website development and infrastructure operations. You will gain practical experience of business systems analysis and project management. You will quickly become an integral part of our team and can expect to be involved in important aspects of the function and will assist the team in delivering vital support to our global business.
As a business, it’s really important to us that we find the best people to join our graduate scheme and that you have the best opportunity to succeed on the programme. To help, we have outlined our expectations for the programme and what core skills and experiences we require as well as what would make you an ideal fit. In turn, we hope this helps you evaluate if this is the right graduate scheme for you.
- You will be an effective communicator and team player, capable of building effective working relationships
- Good planning and organisation skills, you must be capable of prioritising your own workload and adapting to the changing needs of the business and placement requirements
- You will be aproactiveproblem solverand an innovative thinker;able to address issues, contribute new ideas, solutions and ways of working to the team
- You must demonstrate a good level of self-awareness; capable of identifying your strengths and areas for further development, as well as seeing the value in giving and receiving feedback for yourself and others
- You will have a 2:1 BSc degree or above achieved within the last 5 years
- You must have good English language skills; both written and verbal
- European language skills; in particular French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and German
- Previous work experience, IT experience is advantageous
Croda offer a competitive graduate benefits package. This incorporates a starting salary of approximately £24,850, a defined benefit pension scheme, 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, access to share incentive plans plus relocation assistance is available subject to eligibility.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete aptitude testing in the first instance and then if successful, they will be invited to an assessment event in February.
Closing Date: 31 January 2018