Band 6/7 Registered Staff Nurse
Are you a passionate Registered Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) looking for a career move in the Worcester area. We are very proud to have been selected to recruit for this fantastic Nursing Home which is set in gorgeous countryside oozing with Character, with panoramic views and the facilities on offer are something else! The provider has excellent values, the highest quality nursing staff team, and the environment is very much a place where their residents are supported, motivated and given the opportunity to thrive. Valuing privacy and promoting dignity they encourage each individual to remain independent within the community through organised activities.
An Award-Winning Home, the Home itself caters for 43 Residents and provides Nursing Care and Residential Care for Older Adults over the age of 65 for long/short-term nursing care. This includes a specialist Dementia unit and unit specialising in MS Care. As one of our Registered Staff Nurse, you will be building and maintaining the homes solid foundations, focusing on developing first and foremost, the quality of the service! Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing the service to enhance the resident’s quality of life in a person-centred way.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintain clinical excellence ensuring legal, regulatory and best practices are followed.
- Providing clear leadership and supervision to the care team.
- Follow nursing home policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs
- Ensure that the service meets and exceeds CQC regulatory standards
A fantastic salary of £16.00 per hour
Hours available are either 36 or 48 hours per week Rotational Days & Nights
Discretionary 3 Month bonus
Discounted Staff Meals
Ongoing training, support and professional development
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- A Qualified Nurse (RMN, RGN) with an active PIN
- An ambassador for clinical excellence
A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and clinical knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of the Care Quality Commission requirements
We are looking for a true leader This Registered Staff Nurse job in Worcester is a rewarding and challenging role where you can really use your excellent leadership skills to maintain quality care to all residents.