Our client in Leeds are seeking a reliable conscientious Warehouse Operative with a can do approach to work within a busy dispatch warehouse & service repair workshop. Main duties include ,preparing survey hire & sales equipment ready for delivery to our customers. Cleaning of equipment . Packing of equipment to go on courier .
Warehouse Operative basic details
• Salary min wage /negotiable DOE
• Full time
• Temp to permanent for right Candidate
• Working Hours: Monday-Friday 07:30-17:00
• Location: Leeds
• Immediate Start.
Role of Warehouse Operative:
• Picking items for dispatch/delivery
• Checking off hired equipment back in
• Sorting & cleaning equipment for inspection/service
• Other general Warehouse Duties
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
• Excellent transport links
• Ongoing training
• Opportunity to progress
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Product Training
If you would like to be considered for this Warehouse Operative then please click ‘APPLY’ below.