We are looking for caring and passionate Care Assistants in the Chorley area of Lancashire to provide support and promote independence for vulnerable adults within their own homes.
If you feel you can make a difference and you are looking for a rewarding career, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client has many years of experience in providing a range of quality services to support people to get the best out of life and maintain their independence within the comfort of their own home. They are a not for profit organisation who aim to ensure that dignity and respect are maintained at all times.
You will be based on an extra care site and therefore there will be no traveling involved. This position is varied, guaranteed hours, with a regular work pattern including alternate weekends. Your responsibilities as a Care Assistant could include:
- Assisting with personal care, bathing & showering.
- Prompting & administering medication.
- Supporting with nutrition and hydration.
- Supporting service users to access services within their local communities.
- Support with finances.
In return, you will gain the following excellent benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay £7.50 – £11.25 per hour (inc. Bank Holiday pay rate for all bank holidays).
- Cutting edge free training, delivered within the in-house academy with an opportunity to achieve a recognised care certificate.
- Ongoing support and training, with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Employee discount card, health cash plan, credit union and weekly pay.
- Recommend a friend scheme.
What experience will you need?
Care experience is not essential to be a Care Assistant as full training (including shadowing shifts with experienced staff) will be given however holding a full driving licence/motorised vehicle owner is desirable.
If you are excited by this opportunity and would like more information, please click “Apply” and we will be in touch to answer any questions you may have.