Our client is a leading disability charity with 100 years’ experience of championing equality, providing choice and promoting independence.
They are currently looking for an experienced housing professional on a permanent basis.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £26,851 per annum
Location: Near Cambourne
This post will be based at their head office in Cambridgeshire and will require travel throughout East Anglia.
The role will involve:
- Delivering an excellent customer focused tenancy and community management service
- Lone working across a wide geographical patch
- Responsibility for the social and financial performance of a designated portfolio of general needs, independent and supported living homes
- Developing positive relationships with external bodies and agencies
- Promoting tenancy sustainment and independence
- Responsibility for enforcing tenancy agreements and dealing effectively with any breaches
- Working effectively as part of a varied team
- A proactive approach to problem solving
In return they provide a comprehensive package including an opportunity to develop your career within a growing organisation.
Closing date: 3 December 2017
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
This role is subject to DBS checks as part of the recruitment process.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.