Financial Transactions Manager
This position is responsible for the day to day management of all the accounting functions in a high volume transactional environment. This will include the sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control and payroll functions for this import and distribution company.
This is a small finance department so a hands on approach is required to ensure all daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed to the required deadlines.
Our client operates in a fast paced environment and the appointed candidate will need to be able to work to strict deadline in a busy and fast paced company. The business currently uses Sage 200 and the postholder will get involved in the transfer onto a new ERP system.
- Ensure that all month end tasks and reports are produced in a timely manner
- Weekly / daily/ monthly reports
- Oversee all month end processes
- Support other team members in the transnational processes
- Team training and development
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an ERP system
- Report on KPIs
A broad base of finance experience in a supervisory role, or candidates looking to step up into a first line management role, will be considered. Qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience will be considered.