Hardware in the Loop Test Engineer
Are you an experienced Systems Engineer, or a graduate with exposure to system modelling and control?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role?
Then look no further. Bladon Jets are currently recruiting for a HiL Engineer to join our dedicated team in Coventry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned mechanical engineering company, and use your skills and extensive systems knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
You will be working within the software sub team (approx. 4 engineers) of the electronics team (approx. 15 engineers), all reporting to the software lead.
As a HIL test engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance and extension of the HiL system (electronic hardware and plant models) and development/execution of automated test cases for all Bladon Jets electronic control units and systems.
HiL Engineer | Systems Engineer | Test Engineer | Software | Hardware | HiL System | Python | dSPACE | Scalexio | Matlab | Simulink
- Software related Degree qualified with at least 3 years' relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrable experience maintaining a dSPACE HiL system (hardware/reconfiguration and plant models)
- Creation of test specifications (in word/excel) from requirements documents and existing systems.
- Configuration and test case/script generation (Automation Desk/Control Desk/Python) on dSPACE HiL systems (Scalexio)
- Interested in embedded electronic systems
- 3+ years of Matlab/Simulink
- 2+ years of dSPACE HIL systems
- Office tools skills
Consideration will be given to recent graduates that do not completely fulfil the preferred experience, but can demonstrate an interest in the area of embedded software and electronics and have had exposure to system modelling and control.
About Our Company:
Bladon Jets is a world leader in micro gas turbines, a new generation of green and efficient power unit. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.