Do you have excellent customer service and communication skills?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role?
CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK's leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Controller to join our team in Medway on a permanent basis.
For this role, we are looking for a driven, self-starting individual who has existing experience in an Operations Controller or similar role, ideally within a transport, Logistics or FMCG environment
The purpose of your role will be to provide a high level of support to the control and operations of your Service Centre whilst ensuring a high level of customer service from booking to completion.
The main responsibilities within the role are:
- Allocation of work to couriers in a fair and transparent manner.
- Taking bookings accurately and advising clients of our services.
- Monitoring of jobs through to POD and completion with priority on platinum customers.
- Implementing and maintaining Service Level Agreements (both customer and service centre specific).
- Proactively keeping clients and fellow employees informed of any delays or issues.
- Ensure your fleet size is sufficient to service your clients particularly during peak periods - maintain levels and recruit when required.
If you feel you are able to fulfil the role described above please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria.
We do not require the assistance of agencies for recruitment - thank you in advance.
Additional Salary Info: Pension, Medicash, Ride2Work, Childcare vouchers
Operations Controller | Operations Support | Customer Service | Service Delivery | B2B | Logistics | Fleet | Distribution | SLA's
The key skills we need you to have for the role include:
- Managing and exceeding customer expectations
- Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, couriers and suppliers and remain professional at all times
- Be highly
- Previous transport industry experience
- Good geographical knowledge
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Computer literate
About Our Company:
CitySprint deliver flexible, reliable, innovative and technology led courier and logistics services. As well as being the UK's leading same day distribution network, we have a range of UK Overnight and International and specialist services, including 1-hour delivery timeslots for retail, our Healthcare offer and even in-night deliveries.
Our investment in leading-edge technology and systems is what drives us, always with the goal of improving our customers' experience with us.
At the heart of our business are our people who are committed to providing the highest standards of customer care. Who our customers choose to partner with matters and we make it our ethos to always deliver excellence in the services we provide.
To always stay on top of our game, we employ the best talent with the right expertise and knowledge to support our customers and ensure that we continue to improve and grow.