Junior Legal Accounts Assistant - Leeds City Centre
Due to an increase in growth our client is looking for a Junior Legal Account Assistant to join their team. This is great opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate looking to join a busy Accounts team in the centre of Leeds.
Working compliantly you will be responsible for:
- Assisting Management in maintaining a reporting framework to ensure all financial balances are identified and resolved
- Ensuring all bank accounts are reconciled accurately on a daily basis
- Ensuring transactions are carried out accurately and compliant to Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Assisting with monthly account reconciliations
- Cancelling & reissuing cheques to client SLA's
- Dealing with e-mail/telephone queries
Ideally you will have 6+ months experience in a similar Accounts role, those with experience in the legal sector would be at an advantage. More importantly you will be someone who can manage their own workload and ideally possess good Excel skills.