Compliance Monitoring Manager
Do you have proven Compliance Management experience in the Financial Services sector?
Have a keen eye for detail?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join 1st Credit, a rapidly growing Financial Services Company based in Reigate, Surrey following a recent acquisition by a global leader in Credit Management Services (CMS). With a global presence in 20 countries, you will be provided with an environment within which you work that is supportive, refreshing and progressive.
The Compliance Monitoring Manager will be responsible for the provision of expert compliance advice to the business regarding regulatory changes and emerging regulatory risk. You will ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place to address the regulatory training needs of the wider business through policy management and liaising with relevant departments.
You will assist in managing the Compliance Policy internal system, incorporating the tracking, assessment and reporting, scoping regulatory areas to provide a line of sight and propose responses to regulatory developments and best practice.
As a Compliance Monitoring Manager your role will involve:
- Assisting the Compliance Director in administering effective control and monitoring processes across the business
- Proactively managing own workload to ensure the objectives of 1st Credit's annual risk based monitoring programme are delivered in a timely manner
- Assisting with trend and root cause analysis on complaints, drive improved processes and policy management
- Identifying areas of operational risk or compliance failure within the business and work with management to develop action plans to rectify these failures
- Monitoring compliance systems and controls in line with SYSC
- Assisting in the maintenance and management of company policies and procedures for all departments via the internal policy management system
- Ensuring new and existing policies and procedures meet legislative and TCF standards
- Coordinating with subject matter experts to ensure that policies adhere to corporate requirements for policy record keeping, publication, ownership and periodic review
- Preparing regular Management Information (MI) for senior stakeholders
- Assisting with the monitoring of pending industry changes, trends, and best practices
- Supporting the business in preparing to meet GDPR
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of regulatory and legislative requirements
Compliance | Monitoring | Compliance Manager | Management | Finance | Financial | Legal | Policy | Legislation | Administration | Regulation | Audit | Risk Management | Compliance Management |FCA
- Experience of managing, administering and maintaining policies and procedures
- Experience of operating at a high level in a compliance function of an organisation in the financial services sector, regulated by the FCA
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance notes relating to the industry
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills. Ability to analyse reports, explain findings and suggest improvements
- Good understanding of the laws and regulations relating to Debt Collection activities (Consumer Credit Act / LSB / FCA / CSA / DPA)
- Diploma in Compliance/Risk Management, CSA Level 5 Risk, Compliance Management Diploma or equivalent experience
About Our Company:
We are the UK presence of a global company, operating within debt purchase and collection. Our culture is based on ethical practices, fair treatment and creating a positive customer experience.
We are the only company within the industry to receive a 3 star 'Exceptional' accreditation from Investors in Customers for three consecutive years.
Please note that you will be subject to a credit check and a criminal records check as part of the 1st Credit's pre-employment checks process. You should not be bankrupt or have any active County Court Judgements on your credit file.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.