Management Accountant - 1st Move from Practice to Industry
This role is with a growing private equity backed business in Harrogate. Our client is looking to appoint a ACA or ACCA qualified accountant seeking a career move from practice into industry.
Supporting the UK financial controller, this position will offer a broad range of industry experience to include;
- Producing monthly management accounts for a number of UK companies to strict deadline
- Produce cost centre reports and analysis compared to budget
- Take responsibility for all areas on balance sheet, and the preparation of all reconciliations
- VAT reporting
- Intrastat and EC sales list submissions
- Produce multicurrency cashflows
- Manage bad debt risk by checking new customers and setting credit levels.
- Statutory accounts production and liaising with auditors.