Finance and Business Writer
- Do you have excellent writing and presentation skills?
- Are you great at researching new topics?
- Could you produce high quality study materials?
- Can you make complex topics clear and simple?
- Do you want to be part of a small, fast growing business?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Astranti is an online training organisation based in Trowbridge. We are proud to help thousands of people from around the world to pass their professional qualifications as a stepping stone to success in their careers by producing high quality study materials for finance and business exams. The demand for our online study notes, mock exams and training videos has grown significantly in recent years and we are now looking for someone to join our team.
The successful candidate will be able to write in a clear and focused way that enables our students to understand complex subjects quickly and easily. They will also have great IT skills, a strong eye for detail and will be a team player who is able to stay calm under pressure and delivers on their commitments.
In order to support our students with up to date high quality materials and services, the Astranti team focuses each working week on achieving clear targets against specific deadlines.
As an Astranti writer you will be expected to:
- Research a range of topics and produce high quality study materials based on that research including study notes, mock exams, tuition videos, test questions and presentations
- Become involved in ad-hoc projects such as the marketing and launch of new products
- Help to develop new business ideas
- Undertake training sessions to develop your range of skills
Our subject area is business and finance. If that's not your area of expertise yet, then we will support you to develop those skills including providing training towards CIMA's Certificate in Business Accounting, which we require all new staff to obtain within their first year with us.
Our office is based in the centre of Trowbridge close to public transport links. We have a flexible working system which allows for work from both home and in the office. Both days and hours worked are flexible too! We are therefore looking for someone who is self-motivated, organised and self-managing.
- The salary available for this position will be set between £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, based on the applicant's experience and qualifications.
- A performance related promotional system allowing high performers to progress quickly
- 30 days of holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working options including the option to work from home
- Supportive environment
- Working in a close knit team focused on working on team based goals every fortnight
- Training and team building initiatives
- Financial support in achieving CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- Potential for promotion opportunities such as taking on the management of a product based division within 2-3 years of joining
What Astranti people are like
Successful Astranti writers share some key qualities:
- Excellent writing style with attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good communication skills
- Team player who supports their colleagues
- Continuously seeks to learn and improve
- Ambitious to progress in the business