An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Lettings Negotiator to join Land Estates, a busy Estate Agent based in Dartford.
As an Experience Letting Negotiator your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Follow up and respond to all customer queries in a timely manner
- Register applicant’s details and property requirements
- Identifying potential applicants and securing viewings
- Accompanying prospective tenants to view properties
- Follow up viewings and secure offers
- Negotiating offers between the tenant and Landlord
- Keeping in touch closely and regularly with landlords and applicants and building up good rapports
- Ability to bring in new business
- Booking valuations
- Co-ordinating move ins and move outs
- Photograph property and advertise on property portals
- Prioritise daily workload and work to deadlines
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Providing excellent customer service
An ideal Property Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Must be comfortable working to targets and under pressure in a busy lettings environment. This is a fast paced and varied role which would suit a dynamic, motivated individual.
- Be a team player and possess excellent customer service skills.
- You must be well presented, hard-working and have a firm appreciation for the property market.
- You must have good local knowledge of Dartford and the surrounding area
- A full UK driving license and own a car is essential.
Working hours: Mon to Fri – 9am to 6pm and alternating Saturday’s – 10am to 3pm.
In return for this you will receive a starting salary of £14,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, plus Commission and Car Allowance.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
If you do not hear back from us within 14 working days, please assume your CV has been unsuccessful this time.
Thank you for your interest in our company and we wish you the best of luck in your job search.
recruitx ref: 963361558 / INDHP