Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Would you like to work on the very latest cutting-edge Regulatory Reporting products?
Do you have solid Basel III / CRD IV knowledge?
Experience of implementing regulatory changes?
Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting requirements?
If you do, then we need to talk. We are currently seeking exceptional candidates to fill a number of Regulatory Product Analyst roles for our multi-jurisdictional regulatory reporting product.
As a Regulatory Reporting Product Analyst you will be part of a specialist team of regulatory subject matter experts who are responsible for:
- Maintaining a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the regulatory reporting requirements, both within jurisdictions for which Lombard Risk already provides a product, and for new and future product solutions.
- Undertake analysis, design and implementation of product developments to satisfy new or changed reporting requirements.
- Preparing and maintaining test scenarios, test data and expected results necessary to perform functional testing of product enhancements and new solutions.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of Lombard Risk's regulatory reporting solutions. This will encompass the requirements of both UK and foreign banks located in the UK, as well as potentially other jurisdictions within the EMEA region, in particular other EU member states. Requirements will include both supervisory (Basel III & CRD IV) and statistical reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring regulators' websites for prospective up-and-coming regulations.
- Liaison with the regulatory authorities.
- Using strong analytical and investigative/questioning skills to break down regulatory documents into a structured and manageable set of requirements.
- Explaining the new regulations to other parts of the business.
- Understanding the product data model and how it is applied throughout the product.
- Translating the requirements into design specifications that can be used to implement the required changes and enhancements to the product.
- Maintaining an understanding of the product to an extent where it is possible to answer questions and resolve issues that may arise, both from other parts of the business and external clients.
- Reviewing and commenting on product release documentation, ensuring that it can be understood both internally and by external clients.
- Assessing the product software, suggesting areas where functional improvements can be made; then liaising with the technical development teams to contribute to the design of such enhancements.
Keywords; Regulatory Product Analyst | Regulatory SME | Regulatory Reporting | Regulatory Software | Product Analyst | Basel | Basel III | CRD IV | CFA | ACCA | Banking | Finance | Data Modelling
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working within the regulatory reporting domain, either within the regulatory reporting function of a financial institution or within a software vendor or consultancy environment.
- Exposure to and knowledge of the characteristics of a wide range of financial instruments.
- A sense of humour always helps!
- Strong analytical skills, able to grasp difficult or unfamiliar concepts quickly.
- Able to use investigative skills to remove ambiguity from the requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Technically literate - experienced with the use of Microsoft products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- A relevant professional qualification (CFA, ACCA or equivalent, etc.) would be great.
- Previous experience of the implementation of major regulatory changes.
- Knowledge of the regulatory reporting requirements across multiple regulators/jurisdictions.
- Experience of working within a virtual team spread across several global locations and time zones.
- Fluency in other European languages would be nice to have.
About Our Company:
For over 28 years Lombard Risk has been providing regulatory reporting and collateral management solutions to the financial services industry. Counting over 30 of the world's top 50 financial institutions among our clients.
We are headquartered in London with a new state of the art development centre in Birmingham with offices in Europe (Frankfurt), New York and Asia Pacific (Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore), and representative offices in Atlanta, Cape Town, Sydney and Tokyo.
The office environment is relaxed, but always buzzing and busy, no ties or fancy suits required so bring your own style. We have breakout areas with free tea and coffee, get to work early and enjoy a free breakfast on us each day. We have a lovely modern open-plan space designed to support a creative working environment.
Welcome to Lombard Risk!
Salary: £65,000 to £90,000 per annum
Based in: London (some travel expected)
Additional Package Info: 25 days holiday, BUPA, Pension, Childcare Vouchers