Customer Service Agent
Do you have excellent customer service skills?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new opportunity?
CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK's leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already. Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Agent to join our team in London South on a permanent basis. This is a junior role ideally suited to candidates who are keen to develop Customer Service experience within a Commercial environment. The working hours are Monday to Friday 10.30-19.30.
Dealing primarily with people is a varied, exciting and sometimes challenging day job. So this role is most suited to applicants who love interacting with people and relish the opportunity to tackle a challenge head on, and also enjoy that great feeling when they resolve it! To ensure our customers get the best experience when dealing with us, we need you to be compassionate and able to empathise with our (and if all goes to plan, YOUR) customer, whilst managing their expectations and resolving any issues they face.
By utilising your excellent communication skills, you will resolve customer queries or effectively direct them to the relevant department. As a Customer Service Agent, your role will also entail liaising with agents and managers both nationally and internationally, ensuring daily service level agreements (SLAs) are adhered to, the account management of designated accounts and the provision of daily/weekly reports as required.
Any calls you take are processed on CitySprint's online booking systems, so any previous experience of similar systems is a big bonus! But if not, don't worry! You'll have a supportive and experienced team behind you all the way, helping you to gain the knowledge you need to be fantastic in this role.
Additional Salary Info: Pension, Medicash, Ride2Work, Childcare vouchers
Keywords; Customer Service Agent | Customer Service | Communication | SLA's | Admin | Administration | Data Entry | Junior | Contact Centre | Call Centre | Bookings
- Efficient and customer-focused communication style, with excellent telephone manner
- Previous Customer Service experience (knowledge of working to SLAs is a bonus but not necessary!)
- Confidence and attention to detail when managing confidential customer information and general data entry
- Able to communicate professionally and clearly to clients and suppliers
- Comfortable learning new things
- Desire and capability to work in a close-knit team environment
- Being highly organised and able to work within a fast paced environment
- Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Be an ambassador for CitySprint's core values of reliability, accountability, empathy, and flair
What we can offer you:
- A fun, friendly and supportive environment where your learning and development is prioritised.
- Lots of exposure to a variety of tasks and responsibilities, ensuring you are constantly fine-tuning your existing skills whilst learning plenty of new ones
- The opportunity to work on various ad hoc projects and challenging yourself to exceed your own expectations
- Some awesome company benefits such as ride to work, pension, Medicash and Perkbox for employee perks!
- Dress down Fridays, and a real team spirit and culture
About Our Company:
CitySprint deliver flexible, reliable, innovative and technology led courier and logistics services. As well as being the UK's leading same day distribution network, we have a range of UK Overnight and International and specialist services, including 1-hour delivery timeslots for retail, our Healthcare offer and even in-night deliveries.
Our investment in leading-edge technology and systems is what drives us, always with the goal of improving our customers' experience with us.
At the heart of our business are our people who are committed to providing the highest standards of customer care. Who our customers choose to partner with matters and we make it our ethos to always deliver excellence in the services we provide.
To always stay on top of our game, we employ the best talent with the right expertise and knowledge to support our customers and ensure that we continue to improve and grow.