Alliance Health Group has a membership of approximately 1500 Senior NHS Consultants and is the largest independent group of its kind. It is fast paced, dynamic organisation, ranked amongst the fastest growing companies in Britain in 2009 and again in 2010. The company delivers specialist care to private and NHS patients throughout the UK and is an influential force in UK Healthcare. This is an excellent opportunity to join the company at a time of planned change and exponential growth.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller to join our expanding company.
As a Credit Controller your duties will include:
- Ensure prompt collection of outstanding Customer debt;
- Chase debt by Telephone, Text Magic and prepare appropriate debt collection letters;
- Process and review legal proceedings, where appropriate;
- Aim to reduce aged debt to meet agreed targets;
- Highlight problems and issues when they occur for resolution;
- Prepare Aged debt reports;
- Be able to take cash from online Sagepay;
- Be prepared to take debt from Weekly Cash remittances where possible;
- Use of IRIS Exchequer Accounting software and CRM systems to extract and control data;
- Be able to use Excel Pivots (desirable).
An ideal Credit Controller will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable experience dealing with public debt;
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed;
- Confident and energetic with a strong work ethic;
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and hit targets;
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office.
In return you will receive a salary of £18,000 per annum.
No agencies please.
recruitx ref: 963381631 / INDHP