SEO Executive - Digital Marketing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEO Executive to join Seven Star Digital.
Seven Star Digital are a young, rapidly-growing organisation operating in a highly competitive and innovative sector. You’ll join an expanding team of marketers and technologists and will make an immediate impact on the operation of the business.
Located less than 5 minutes walk from both Old Street and Liverpool Street Station in the buzz of Shoreditch, this long-term opportunity will give you the chance to maximise your potential and be part of a successful start-up growth story.
As a SEO Executive your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Take responsibility for driving growth and development of the company’s growing SEO channel
- Conduct keyword research to understand and prioritise SEO opportunities, and guide the creation and optimisation of content
- Ensure content strategy is executed with SEO principles front of mind, creating valuable content resources that meet the requirements of users and search engines
- Optimise content using keywords, ensuring natural keyword usage, incorporation of semantically relevant search terms
- Work with technology team to ensure all websites are optimised from a technical point of view, including accessibility, internal linking, structured data, media, page speed etc
- Create and execute a link building strategy to increase traffic, exposure, and link authority to company websites, utilising a mix of modern link acquisition, content creation and outreach techniques
- Regularly report on SEO progress, using a combination of Google Analytics, Search Console, and other first/third party tools and tracking systems
- Includes the opportunity across multiple product verticals and geographical regions
- Stay up to date with ongoing developments in the SEO and digital marketing space, attending events and training sessions
- Raise awareness internally of the importance of SEO in achieving company objectives
An ideal SEO Executive will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrative experience in SEO
- Desire to grow your SEO and digital marketing skillset
- Passion for search and digital marketing
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
- Strives to be the best and improve every day
- Fun, friendly and personable character
- Opinionated on digital marketing
- Able to work well under own initiative and as part of a team
In return for this you will receive:
- £25,000 - £30,000 salary dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free refreshments – micro-roasted coffee, tea, fruit water, and beer
- Access to weekly events – lunch and learn, presentations and workshops
- Exclusive benefits and discounts at 100+ merchants
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 963401789 / INDHP