Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role?
An exciting vacancy has arisen in our busy Technology Solutions Group for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our growing, dynamic team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on the latest Microsoft stack technologies, building web and mobile based applications as well as building websites for our internal and external customers (a client list to die for!).
Creativity and speed of delivery are essential to our success and so as a Full Stack Web Developer, you must be comfortable working in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, on multiple projects to short and demanding deadlines!
- Coding complex web based solutions within Visual Studio using C# ASP.Net MVC
- Design, build and maintain SQL Server Databases using SQL
- Advanced level T-SQL programming and creating stored procedures
- Interpret business requirements and map to a technical solution
- Adhere to project timelines and budgets
- Follow agreed coding standards and best practices
- Follow recognised web standards for security and resilience
- Provide documentation at all stages of the project delivery to support the build of the solution
Planning and analysis:
- Provide realistic estimates for programming hours for projects and/or tasks, based on information provided by account team
- Actively and positively contribute in meetings that help set the technical direction of the TSG, i.e. standards, processes, strategic initiative, reusability of code
- Support the Business Analyst with appropriate information to identify and document technical aspects of the solution
Full Stack Web Developer | Developer | Software Development | Full Stack | MVC | C# | ASP | .NET | SQL
- Expert understanding of database design principals
- Experience with SQL Server Data Tools
- Experience of using: C#, ASP.NET MVC v4, v5 and API
- Experience working with an ORM like Entity Framework
- Relational database design and implementation experience
- Experience developing complex T-SQL stored procedures, as well as scalable enterprise level solutions
- Knowledge of web based applications that interface with transactional databases
- Knowledge of classes, component design and database design principals
- Good level of understanding in: Web services, Unit Testing, SOLID design principles, IOC frameworks and Multi-tier client server development.
- The ability to demonstrate experience in solving complex programming problems using Visual Studio, browser development toolkits etc.
- Good analytical ability
- Organised, committed and a good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active at learning new technologies or new features of current technology
- Experience from within an agency (or similar, fast paced environment)
- Knowledge of Sass and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of developing mobile applications and/or interfaces to social media tools
About Our Company:
BIW is a technology-centric global performance improvement company offering blue chip organisations bespoke web-based employee engagement, sales incentive and reward and recognition programmes as well as event management services.
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- A yearly company bonus
- A generous holiday entitlement (which increases over time!)
- An extra days' holiday on your birthday
- The opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Paid time off to work with a charity of your choice
- Money towards your own personal development
- A professional development plan
- Access to free, online training courses
- Regular, role specific training
- Sabbatical opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Confidential associate assistance programme
- Free, independent financial advice
- Free parking