Audit Semi Senior
AUDIT SEMI SENIOR
The primary responsibility of the Audit Semi Senior will be to provide audit services to clients. This full time permanent role will be based at our Peterborough office where the audit department is centralised for the firm as a whole. It will also involve undertaking accounts preparation tasks.
We are an established firm of accountants and business advisors, with offices located in Corby, Hitchin, Holbeach, Oundle, Peterborough, Spalding, Stamford and Wisbech. We offer accounts, audit, taxation and business advisory and support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals. Our vision is to continue to grow by working as one team, utilising local connections and the depth of our organisation to meet the individual needs of clients through our quality people, practical advice and creative solutions. We are committed to investing in the development of our people across our network of offices and to providing opportunities for career development.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate for this position will be studying (ACCA or ACA), with minimum experience in practice of 1 year. Prior experience of auditing is essential as the role will be predominantly auditing, ranging from small companies to large group audits. You will be expected to be work as part of a team in ensuring audit work is completed on a timely basis to a required standard. You will receive the necessary assistance and guidance as required.
Other skills and experience required are as follows:
- Experience in preparing accounts
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Adaptable, positive attitude with a friendly approachable disposition
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and support others
- Good IT skills
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary and training package / continued professional development as appropriate. 20 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and access to our array of other employee benefits (see below).
Employee benefits include:
- Life insurance (cover provides a lump sum and dependents pension)
- Workplace pension scheme (with enhanced employer contributions*)
- Private medical insurance scheme*
- Holiday entitlement increment*
- Childcare voucher and other salary sacrifice based benefit schemes
- * Eligibility is based upon length of service